Matt:

"Wasup?" The punker offers when you walk over. He sniggers at your question before answering "The name's Jack" he says with a big toothy smile. "Right now I'm double majored in journalism and Poly-sci... If I come to my senses before I graduate, I'll switch to kinesiology."

Party:

A tall, skinny man opens the door and steps inside. He looks around at everyone and adjusts his glasses. "Uh, hey everybody. I'm, uh. Robert Niles, you can call me Robby, I'm the senior for y'all's group to talk about, uh... the lessons I've learned here... I guess?"

He looks around and shifts his weight from one leg to the other before shrugging and saying "Look, I wasn't really given any guidance on what the heck I'm supposed to tell you guys, so do you have any questions for me? cause I've only really got one thing you need to know, and it can wait til I've answered." He bobs his head vigorously, agreeing with his own, rushed sentiment.

Jack nudges Matt with an elbow and gives a "watch this" look. "So, uh Robby, you've had four or five years to figure it out, yeah? Where are the best parties? ya know?"

Robby frowns and looks down at his feet and shuffles a bit before shrugging and looking not quite back at Jack. "I'm uh, well, I spent most of my time studying and at the library, I only got dragged to one or two parties as a freshman... one of them was right after sweat lodge. I guess, uh, alotta stuff happens out in Greek housing? I'm not really the person to ask."

Jack chuckles again.

The guy in the suit flatly states his question in a mild eastern accent before anyone else can ask one. "How long are we required to stay at this... Sweat Lodge before we return to our dormitories?"

Robby answers much more assuredly this time. "I'm pretty sure you can leave as soon as we get called back upstairs to the main floor."