Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
Nah, I'm not saying we should lynch the uncounterclaimed neutrals. I'm more worried about you, JWL. I don't think it unlikely that there are three mafia, rather than four. I know Bunny isn't one, I'm pretty sure Logan isn't one, and if the two neutrals are actually mafia then we'll have trouble anyway, so I'd like to believe that the two neutrals are in fact the two neutrals.

Which means there are two possibilities: one is that I've missed something vital. The other is JoyWonderLove.

I don't actually care that much, so I'll put out this one post and leave it at that.

Unavenger. As I've repeated several times, to several people (you'll notice that they were mostly actual Mafia members), please check out my very first post. The one where I copy pasted my role PM.

Now, please ask, how would a Mafia member, word for word, have gotten the exact vanilllager wording perfectly, when it was *impossible* to get it before that point? Genuinely. Go check my first post (which has never been edited). Then go check the wording for AV's Vanillager in the original topic. I couldn't possibly have gotten it unless I'm being honest. If that's not enough solid common sense proof, I'm at peace walking away from this.

Be safe all.