View Single Post

Thread: Paranatural: And the New Forum Thread

1. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Paranatural: And the New Forum Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KatsOfLoathing View Post
    Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 10
    Show
    Ye gods, there's a lot of colors on this page. Zack's really going all-in with the art now that their wrist is healed up. And we got to see a little of Walker's powers for the first time, cool.

Interesting that the grudge seems like it's taking on Dr. Burger's form to attack the group. I'm pretty sure that speech bubble in the last panel is saying "LOOK AT ME", which raises further questions.

Careful, Rick, we almost saw your eyes for a half-second there.
    I can confirm it sounds like it's saying "look at me".
    I wonder if Walker's powers are sound based or, given that he's a sheriff and the crossed out circle, it's a literal "power of the law" thing. As in he can set up a barrier that protects from things by forbidding them from entering, or something equally wacky.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsOfLoathing View Post
    Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 10
    Show

Interesting that the grudge seems like it's taking on Dr. Burger's form to attack the group.
    Given it seems that the grudge was forcibly made into Dr. Burger's either medium or tool, and then both were forced into sleep so as to stop either of them from doing anything while being under watch by Boss Leader/BL's predecessor, the line between the two inside this "dream" might be a bit blurred.
    Last edited by Squire Doodad; 2020-07-11 at 10:53 PM.
    An explanation of why MitD being any larger than Huge is implausible.

See my extended signature here! May contain wit, candor, and somewhere from 52 to 8127 walruses.

Purple is humorous descriptions made up on the fly
    Green is serious talk about hypothetical
    Blue is irony and sarcasm

"I think, therefore I am,
    I walk, therefore I stand,
    I sleep, therefore I dream;
    I joke, therefore I meme."
    -Squire Doodad