View Single Post

Thread: Paranatural: And the New Forum Thread

1. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Paranatural: And the New Forum Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KatsOfLoathing View Post
    The way this scene is framed, plus Rick turning away from Boss Leader and Dr. Burger in the second-to-last panel, seems to suggest that she's running at the grudge. Guess we'll find out on Friday, though.
    Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 12
    Show
    Turns out she's running to Dr. Burger. I guess a Wight is an exceptionally high tier spirit, and that this itself is the big bad? I'm a bit confused as to who the baddie is actually. Presumably it's not a new foe group, and it's probably either buried such that it's under both hills (Davy), secretly the Angel, who might have white energy (Forge and co), the object of worship for the cultists (Assistant Principal and Cultists), or the spirit in Max bidding its time (???). I'm not sure why we would have both a thing in Spender, a thing in Max, and a third entity. It's, uh, beginning to get confusing.

Should we stop beginning things with a spoiler bar and instead just have it in bold each time we're talking about the newest page? Anyone can look at it, after all
    Last edited by Squire Doodad; 2020-07-24 at 08:57 PM.
    An explanation of why MitD being any larger than Huge is implausible.

See my extended signature here! May contain wit, candor, and somewhere from 52 to 8127 walruses.

Purple is humorous descriptions made up on the fly
    Green is serious talk about hypothetical
    Blue is irony and sarcasm

"I think, therefore I am,
    I walk, therefore I stand,
    I sleep, therefore I dream;
    I joke, therefore I meme."
    -Squire Doodad