Thread: Paranatural: And the New Forum Thread

1. - Top - End - #47
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: Paranatural: And the New Forum Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KatsOfLoathing View Post
    Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 11
    Show
    Mina, I appreciate the gesture, but you're pushing your plot armor a little too far here.

This flashback is just full of ambiguous statements. "You've bought me more time than you know"? Is that referring to some event we don't know the full details of yet? Or just a general statement about Rick taking care of Ed now that his parents are gone?
    I think the "You've bought me more time than you know" may refer to her being able to see Ed. It may be that part of what makes her situation so dangerous is her sanity slipping and that being able to see her son, to see what she's fighting for or what see can see if she makes it out alive, that see may have more strength to carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsOfLoathing View Post
    Spoiler: Chapter 7 Page 3
    Show
    Lots of ambiguous wording getting thrown out here. I'm inclined to believe the "Her" Spender and Garcia keep referring to is the "angel" that Doorman and Nin serve, for no other reason other than that it'd be convenient, and we have enough factions running around anyway.
    While it would be nice, I'm pretty sure this her is someone else. Is seems pretty heavily implied that there's a major werewolf player in the mix now, with Spender's comment of "That's why I'm worried" seeming to refer to the fact that since it's not a full moon yet "she" will have a human face. Plus a major werewolf player seems to fit as an explanation for Chapter 6 Page 40 whose last panel zooms in on giant clawed pawprints that are stepping over Forge's tracks. They don't seem to be the Murderdogs either as they're way too small to make those kind of tracks.

The "It" they're referring to that's moving again; however, I want to believe is either the Angel or the "Broken Gods"
    Last edited by DevotedPaladin; 2020-07-27 at 11:50 PM.