Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
I don't even think that "You read the OP, you must be a WITCH!" bears responding to.
That's not... okay, yeah, that is basically what I said at first, but that's no longer the reasoning for my vote on you
That being said, I do see where Unavenger is coming from (although I still don't support everyone voting No Lynch), and I didn't really like that vote all that much, so I think I'll switch to UNVOTE; Vote JeenLeen for some pressure and another two-person wagon. JeenLeen, you around? Got anything to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
I personally think something along the lines of “vote as normal, and if no majority is reached the judge should choose between the two or three highest in votes to execute” works well. I’d like to propose that as plan d, and the one I support. Thoughts?
I'm down for this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
I didn't mean that the werewolf counts as having devoured and thus being immune, I meant that the witches have to sacrifice to kill the werewolf, so it is safe until the spy is ousted or they decide to sacrifice another person (though I don't know why they would without reasonable suspicion about who the spy was).
Wait, where does it say that the werewolf can only be killed by a sacrifice? I thought that was only true if the werewolf had devoured the day before? Am I just missing something again?

- - - Updated - - -

lol ninja'd by two different people on that last point