Okay, AV posted a bunch of stuff so I'm unvoting. Now if only there was anyone else I was suspicious of... I'm also still at a null tell on most people.
Bunny of Faith hasn't said much, and one of their two posts has just been a mechanics point that's in the OP. They haven't made any comments on the strategy discussions, which could maybe be a witch trying to not help town?

IDK, I might be better off voting for someone who already has votes instead of creating yet another one-vote wagon, except I don't really like any of those wagons.
  • The AV wagon was pretty much just based on "they're quiet", which is no longer true.
  • Valmark does seem to be tunnelling Unavenger a little, although that might just be because Unavenger is the only person Valmark's formed a strong opinion on. But tunnelling isn't necessarily a witch trait. IDK, my gut is telling me this is town vs town, but then the last time I thought that it was AV versus Unavenger and AV turned out to be a wolf... Maybe I'm just giving Valmark credit for agreeing with me that we shouldn't all go No Lynch.
  • Unavenger salt feels real to me. Could be faked, but I'm inclined to believe for now that they're a townie pushing a plan I don't like, rather than a witch.
  • The other three wagons (JeenLeen, Snowblaze, and Caoimhin) are all RNG votes on people who have been fairly talkative so I'm disinclined to kill them.

Side note: Valmark seems to be saying "Unavenger said D1 discussion is a mess so clearly he's discouraging discussion". But what Unavenger actually said that D1 voting was a mess (100% true), he didn't say anything about discussion. I'm taking this as a legit misreading of Unavenger's post for now, mostly because it doesn't seem likely that a witch would deliberately base an argument on something that wasn't even said.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post

Spoiler: Elenna ISO
Show

Null. Glad to see somebody who actually has a bunch of posts though.

Scum lean. Unavenger points out how even if the Judge and the Lynch are equally likely to target a witch, the Judge is far more likely to kill a witch, and Elenna deflects to question how Unavenger knows so much about the composition of the witch-team. Which is public information, but even if it's an honest mistake, it's still NAGL that the point being made is going unaddressed.

Slight town lean. This at least builds on the idea - even if putting the kill in the Judge's hands is the ideal tactic here, we should still discuss stuff publicly to at least give the Judge soemthing to go on.

Slight scum lean, although I can't put my finger on why. The last bit about the WW feels...indignant, almost? The phrasing feels off for what I expected.

Slight town lean. The section about town not being able to prove feels like more like a townie bemoaning than a witch pretending to bemoan, if that makes any sense. And yeah not being able to use deaths to gain information kinda sucks.

Null. Could see scum posting this.

Priest should claim any evil result because it's literally any information to go on, where town doesn't have any and likely won't ever have any.

Overall, slight scum lean.
You're right that I never directly addressed the point about the judge being able to kill one more witch than a regular lynch, but the plan I've been pushing this whole time is "we discuss and vote but nobody gets a majority of the votes (which is what normally happens on the first couple days of a game anyways) and then the judge picks someone". So I didn't feel the need to address that particular point, since my plan still results in a judge kill.
(It's true that I didn't say that in my very first response to Unavenger, if that's what you're looking at? I was too busy being confused/surprised by "wtf did you just out yourself as a witch" to comment on the rest of the post.)

To clarify my stance - theoretically, we could have a discussion and analyze a bunch of stuff and throw around accusations and FoS while still voting No Lynch. And that might be a good idea. But what's worrying me is past games on this site where the network says "vote so-and-so, but also please discuss" and then discussion immediately dies because a bunch of people just pop in with a vote and leave. I suspect if we decided that we would all go no lynch, a similar thing would happen with people just saying "no lynch" and nothing else. Meanwhile, if people are actually voting, they have more incentive to analyze in order to justify their vote. And then, as mentioned above, we can still have the judge decide.

Not much to say about the rest of this, except that I did say that I thought the priest should claim. It was mostly posted as a question because almost nobody had said anything for hours and I wanted people to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
I can explain that, AV.
I wanted to look active without actually contributing because I'm scum and want town to lose.
...Xihirli why