The classes in this book are organized in a really annoying manner. By level, then alphabetically. The class tracks are as follows:

courtier: negotiator -> courtier -> diplomat -> legate -> emissary
monk: -> brother -> disciple -> monk -> immaculate master -> grand master of flowers
druid: ovate -> oak-knower -> druid -> archdruid -> patriarch
arcane knight: spellsword -> swordmage -> runeblade -> arcane kight -> sorcerer-swordsman
magitek gunman: spellshooter -> riflemancer -> gunmage-> bulletwizard -> witch-sniper
sheriff: -> deputy -> sheriff -> constable -> marshal -> judge
heavy: big shot -> crazy ivan -> heavy weapons guy -> walking gunshow -> living fortress
operator: hunter -> marksman -> sniper -> quickscope -> targetmaster
tech-priest: mech-wright -> enginseer -> tech-priest -> technomancer -> magos

If you're trying to follow a track then you'll be doing lots of scrolling around. Every time I reference these classes it annoys me. AD&D did it's spells this way, and that was fine since the spell level was a big deal and the spell lists weren't too large. But for these short, five item groups, it's a terrible way to do it. Grrr. The class tracks aren't even in alphabetical order. Plus there are a number of classes that aren't in the class tracks, they're all spaceship oriented and start as level 2s. They do have a sort of track structure since they're mostly chains of 2 to 3 levels of classes, but they're just mixed into the jumbled mess here.

I'm going to follow the tracks, since that makes sense to me, but not in any particular order, just as they show up in the book as the levels go. I'll do the starship classes last.

Big shot. Ok, starting with the heavy weapons guy/gal class track.
Prerequisite skills are ballistics and brawl. Attribute advancements charisma, constitution, and strength. Skills athletics, ballistics, brawl, intimidation, tech-use. They get access to the crisis zone gun kata and a +1 HP for completing a level in the track.
Feats:
* 1: Gives light armor, +1 HP, ordinary weapons, optional any weapon proficiency, storm of iron (full auto ROF gets +1), unarmed warrior (+1k0 unarmed damage).
* 2: Requires storm of iron. Gives medium armor, +1 HP, las weapon proficiency, optional any weapon proficiency, hardy, steel rain (your full auto attacks can't be dodged).
* 3: Requires steel rain. Gives heavy armor proficiency, +1 HP, bolt weapon proficiency, nerves of steel, bear hug (your grapples are a little harder to escape).
* 4: Requires nerves of steel. Gives extreme armor proficiency, +1 HP, optional any weapon proficiency, death before defeat, rock and roll (get +5 to hit every continuing round of full auto fire, walk your shots to the target), crushing bear (automatic unarmed damage when grappling in addition to normal effects).
* 5: Requires rock and roll. Gives power armor proficiency, +1 HP, any weapon proficiency, fearless, iron jaw (constitution save vs. stunning), optional iron curtain (personal forcefield, spend hero point to ignore damage for a round).

You get minor bonuses in unarmed combat and grappling, +10 HP over the whole track, and you love automatic weapons. Like, really, really love automatic weapons. A quick re-scan of the crisis zone gun kata tells me that you're taking the first rank of the gun kata (don't need to brace heavy weapons) but you really wanted the point blank gun kata that works with full auto attacks.

Lets see, level 4, ballistics 4, take a focus on say the SAW, base full auto is 10k5r1 (no dodge) and you fire 11 rounds. Hits 45 about 50-ish% of the time, but since it's a full auto we care about exceeding the target's defense, since most don't go past 25 call it 5 raises on average, that gives 7k2 damage. Hm. Second round of full auto gets a +5 to hit, that just puts us at 8k2 damage... Looks about average 20 damage a turn, slowly increasing until you hit 9 rounds of autofire and have to stop to reload.

It's interesting that the biggest boost to your attacks comes at level 2 in the form of the steel rain feat. This class really wants the point blank gun kata and can't really do much other than fight and play around with the tech-use skill.

Brother. Right, the monk track.
Prerequisite skills are brawling, athletics, and acrobatics. Attribute advancements are wisdom, willpower, and dexterity. Skills are academic and common lore, the prereqs, scrutiny, stealth, and weaponry. I'd suggest starting with some ballistics skill then, guns are nice to have. Sword schools of setting sun, shadow hand. and diamond mind. Completing a level nets you a +1 armor while you wear no armor, eventually you too can bounce small caliber firearms off your pecs.
Feats:
* 1: Gives unarmed warrior (+1k0 damage), catfall, fleet of foot (could just buy a nice cyber-leg), wholeness of body (+armor = wisdom when unarmored, doen not require consiousness), optional skill focus on athletics and unarmed weapon proficiency. Not really sure why your combat proficiency is optional... Wait, I do, it's just to use the unarmed category of weapons. Power fist, you know you want it.
* 2: Requires unarmed warrior, which means you can enter from that first level of heavy weapons frood so there's your gunnery skill. Gives improvisational warrior (+1k0 damage using improvised weapons), ki strike (unarmed is magic weapon), evasion, meditation (1/session meditate for an hour to regain a spent hero point), combat sense (replace dex with wis for dodge and for level on aimed attacks), and optionally strong minded.
* 3: Requires ki strike. Gives stunning fist (spend a hero point to give your unarmed attacks the shocking quality for a round, terrible), diamond body (+4 armor while not wearing armor, not vs. magic weapons), improvisational master (+2 penetration for improvised weapons), defensive mobility, and an option for skill focus in acrobatics.
* 4: Requires stunning fist. Gives unarmed master (+0k1 unarmed damage), perfect self (gain aura = wisdom and meditate for an hour to ignore eating, drinking, sleeping for a day), improvisational savant (gain an appropriate special quality for improvised weapons, trashcan lid -> defensive as an example), and optionally swift attack (double attack) and wall of steel (free parry). You want wall of steel and swift attack, really, you do.
* 5: Requires unarmed master. Gives iron fist (+4 penetration for unarmed attacks), feather step (walk on any surface including liquids), counter attack (free riposte on successful parry), step aside (free dodge).

Reasonably kung-fu with a good splash of Jackie Chan improv. In theory you can end up with 14 armor (10 vs magic weapons) and 5 aura while naked (+1 for a very few specific exalts that can get stats to 6). Oddly good for the unarmored swordsman trope too, the unarmed specific feats won't do you much good but nothing stops you from using any weapons. Well, lack of proficiency I suppose. A couple lores and stealth are nice in a 'you can try not to be a total combat hound' sort of way.

Stunning fist is just trash. Change it to a resource point and it won't completely suck. Do something about that terrible DC of 15 or perhaps give the triple attack feat at the 5th level to try to force lots of saves.

However it is about 24+ feats and three skills at 5 to complete this class, not including three sword schools, attributes, and your power stat. Plus you'll need the academy feat at character generation to use anything but unarmed weapons. This is not going to be a fast class track to advance through. It does however lend itself to stunting with the mobility skills and improvised weapon usage. Interesting to note that combat sense actually lets you bypass the non-proficient issues with weapons as long as you take an aim action. Well, not flamers sonce they don't take an attack roll, but all the others. I still think you want that ballistics skill, if you can justify 4 additional feats taking the big shot class first isn't a bad idea. I suppose you could completely swap out the first levels and just accept the loss of your immaterial armor until it exceeded light armor. Which would be about level 4 anyways wouldn't it?