Quote Originally Posted by OldTrees1 View Post
@all
Let's move past that example. Here is another one:
A group of Ancients Paladins discover / rescue a young orphan. They know of several places that would raise the orphan. Each has different pros and cons. The orphan is does not have a preference (due to being too young or just not having a preference). The Ancients Paladins have a mild disagreement over which place to take the orphan.

This might be a decent example of multiple mutually exclusive but equally valid moral solutions. Although I did not succeed in tying in the topic of Nice to the example.
I mean could tell you my take on this but given the last example, but it might be missing the point I mean I pretty I agree with its all equally valid just...I would still look for details even if they have no moral weight, because one orphanage's situation might be different from another and while its all morally the same, there might be other concerns that could influence the decision. (like how many children being cared for, its probably best not to overload one orphanage with too many).