Can wolves hit themselves? I was generally assuming that they can't.

I'm still not a fan of the random lynching on first day. Though, in this case, I'll admit that getting rid of the two inactives ended up being in our favour.

Like AV said, the idea of white mage + blue mage seemed very powerful to me when he talked to me. After thinking about it, I realized that I could still make it happen without being contacted first.

I trust Xihirli because, just at random, there's a high chance they're Guild. If they are, then we basically can't lose. It's just good odds.

My discussion with Elenna was not about whether I was a wolf. I freely admit that it would be hard for me to prove this either way. They were worried that my proposal might be because I wanted to get the White Mage's identity. I was explaining how that knowledge would be useless in those circumstances. Remember, we didn't know the White Mage's identity yet at the time.

I'll note, though that, if both me and Xihirli are Guild, it would then become the wolves' highest priority to get one of us lynched.

I did say earlier that I would be supporting Cao and still am. I don't have any other information to add or have any reason to revise my choice.