Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
[The Battered Shield]

Atreyu chuckles and waves a furred hand at Lapis. These seem like amusing (and largely harmless) antics. "Sorry kid, being a grownup ain't as seem as just being taller. Not much that can replace experience, and you gotta get that the slow way."

Ah, but that also means the kid is still a kid. Atreyu promptly extinguishes his light and puffs the last breath of pinkish smoke away from Lapis. It's harmless enough, sure, but it ain't right in his mind to get someone used to that sorta thing until they're owner.

"I'm thinking a round of battered shields sounds good. Gotta meet all the folk around here sooner or later if I'm to be a part of it all."
[The Battered Shield]

Mia is not really sure what to do now. She got the feeling that they are so focused on Lapis they they just miss him. Well whatever it is she just sits there and waves at Anika as she scolds Lapis. Or at least thats what Mia thinks Anika is doing.

[Mia's Lab]

Sophia might notice that the door might have been upgraded and there is a camera nearby as well. Thought this migth be a result of the last training were a few people showed their dislike. You dont wanna have them in this place as they want. There will be a voice from inside after she knows who it is.
"Come in Sophia. Take a seat and tell me."
Mia is waring some more work fitting clothes then usual and sits at a low table.