Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Laboratory]

Dorota blinks. She wasn't expecting that question.

"Do you mean from Sizewell? I can't say it's occurred to me."

"I Would Be Willing To Donate A Small Portion Of My Clay In the Name Of Better Understanding," Sizewell rumbles. "Dorota Has Been Able To Patch Up Small Injuries With Fresh Clay Before."
[Laboratory]

"That would be excellent, thank you. Can you facilitate that? I wouldn't want to risk harming Sizewell." Bontu smiles with closed lips.

"So you can just add clay to him and it becomes part of him?" Korrina quirks an eyebrow. "Is he even limited to this shape if you can do that? What's the core of Sizewell?"

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
[A Bunny Meeting Kitty]

Tapping his pen to the paper, Rein ponders. "Yeah, I guess. She's been pretty much on my mind all the time since I found out I suppose." His only other thoughts have been how charming he finds Carlie and how much he hates Magtok, with a smidgeon of how positively grow HALO.

"Just, the more I read and buy and talk to people, the less ready I feel." Reinholdt finally grabs his own strawberry and chews on it deliberately before pouring himself a glass of merlot to drink. "Though this was supposed to be about you two! I'm getting off track. Do you read any steamy romance novels Kitty?" Rein asks, looking for some common hobbies.
Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
[A Bunny Meeting Kitty]

So it looks like Rein needs a more diverse range of thoughts, then. Just thinking about those things can't be healthy.

Carlie, of course, doesn't have any questions. After all, Rein's the one who already knows Kitsuki and so it'd probably be better for him to ask questions, right? Well, she kind-of did have a question about what's the easiest way to find a babysitter, but Rein has who-knows-how-many clones, so one of them might be okay with doing it. Not to mention, there's probably a couple people around HALO who'd be okay with doing it. And, if all else fails, she's sure she could probably convince Magtok to do it.

Luckily, he does ask a question. And it's a good question, too! Carlie bites her lip and listens for the answer while pretending to not be listening that intently. After all, romance novels are best when you can talk to someone else about them but not everyone likes them.
[A Bunny Meeting Kitty]

It's a shame Carlie doesn't ask, because Kitsuki certainly could give her at least one suggestion! Oh well.

The kitsune quirks and eyebrow and glances between Rein and Carlie. "I can't say I get a lot of reading time. I do like to watch my soaps, though, so I can appreciate the drama." When it's not being used as a distraction box for the children, that is.