The Red Aurora College

Morale 4

Players

The Clockwork Republic
Spoiler
Show
Esteemed Cahit,
I am delighted that you should reach out to me even as the ink was drying on a message penned to you. Our lands may be far apart but I hope our interests might lie closer together. Certainly you will find a healthy distrust for monarchs among our student body!

Alas our facilities here on Hanrui are still in their infancy, and while of course we will be setting up projects to better educate the people of Hanrui and the world, for now our focus lies in stabilizing our foothold in this strange land. That said there is no reason to prevent earlier relations between our nations. There is a project I am intending to pursue this season and I think we could work together to great benefit to both our factions. A proposal to the World Congress to educate promising proteges to the highest degree. (OOC: Bonus XP for VIPs) Would you be interested in working together on such a project? I know the Clockwork Republic has several promising members who would surely benefit from such a program.

Best Regards,
77 - The Voice Phoenix

The Fae of the Four Courts - Winter Court of Nascent Wonders
Spoiler
Show
Keepers of the Year’s Ashes and heralds of Rebirth, I have known many courts similar to yours, but none are ever quite alike. I am 77 - The Phoenix Voice. I have brought my troupe to Hanrui in search of magical secrets, and wish to cause no offense to the greatest keepers of magic these lands have to offer.

There is a project I am intending to pursue this season and I think we could work together to great benefit to both our factions. A proposal to the World Congress to educate promising proteges to the highest degree. (OOC: Bonus XP for VIPs) Would you be interested in working together on such a project? I am sure the Four Courts might at least draw some amusement from such a program.

Best Regards,
77 - The Voice Phoenix