Dipping in to give my comments:

1) I like being able to change stats on the races. It's neat and ultimately won't do much harm in my opinion (regardless of how right or wrong that opinion is)

2) Spell customization is a neat idea, granted I've not read the specifics. The only thing I can think of every changing is the damage type of a cantrip here and there to be a little more thematic. If functionality was the same I probably wouldn't stop a player from making a change.

3) Man, I really hope they throw sorcerers a bone. If not now, some day.

4)Looking at the replacement for Favored enemy

"Lv1 Favored Foe replaces Favored Enemy feature and works with foe slayer, When you hit a creature with an attack roll you may mark it as your favored enemy for 1 min or until you lose concentration, first time you hit it each turn you do 1d4 damage, 1d6 at lv6 and 1d8 at lv14, you can use this PB time per LR"

While it's not the lord and savior we might have wanted I'd still happily take it over Favored enemy anyway. For the pure reason that I have NEVER used Favored enemy on my ranger in any way, shape or form. Is this my fault or the DM's fault? Perhaps, but that's still what transpired and I'd rather not put any pressure on my DM to put specific kinds of enemies or npcs into campaigns. I will always have it as an option in combat, and it will always give me a result which is just nice as a class feature. The bonuses I would lose for Favored Enemy could be scryed and found other ways, perhaps even using the new 3rd level ability extra spells to do it.

While it interferes with hunter's mark and other concentration spells like Swift Quiver or Guardian of Nature that are designed for prolonged focus fire fighting, it's at least something I can use as a hunter's mark replacement and focus on other spells for spells known and spells cast. It at least allows comboing with other concentration spells in it.

You could cast Hail of Thorns or Zephyr Strike for instance, get the aoe damage or the free movement and damage advantage as well as the single target damage, and then mark them as your favored foe to trigger the damage from there out. Or just mark someone and have an extra Cure Wounds to spare for later.

Though it would be nice to have a line to it that adds:
•At lvl 6, you become more determined to slay your favored foe. Casting a concentration spell of lvl 1 or 2 does not interrupt Favor Foe's concentration as long as you have targeted your favored foe. At lvl 14, this effect extends to level 3 and 4 spells.

(So recasting hunters mark using your bonus action after your initial target dies, for instance, would still break Favored Foe and require you to remark. Casting Zephyr strike and NOT hitting your favored foe, would also break your favored foe.)

I feel that's a nice addition while not letting you run away with it. Can't be access by dips either.