Quote Originally Posted by Malinthas View Post
Hi, folks. I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post on; I couldn't seem to find a better match. I recently decided to try my hand at rendering out the OoTS crew, but in non-OoTS style. I decided to start with V, because I like a challenge.
I love the folds in the lower fabric and just above the cinched waist, it really adds to the solidity of their form! The lowered right hand feels natural too, the layout of the fingers is perfect. If you're directly asking for feedback - and I had to spend a good while studying the bigger picture to find anything that could be improved, it's a really well-rendered model - the only thing I would note would be in the space where the arm hole meets the sleeve in the left arm; the fabric everywhere else is lovely and flowing, but it feels tucked in there. You've got a seam drawing it in but I would just extend the fabric a couple of smidgens out at the bottom. Either way, I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of the party, if you do continue!

May I ask what program you rendered them in, and how long it took?