1 hour, 21 minutes.

Was able to get all but 2 titanium of the shopping list into my inventory before reaching the mining site. Had to root around the site entrance for a bit more titanium and copper, to build the fabricator and a battery charger, and a MVB which I toss to the surface to clear out inventory space. Drop the beacon, too. I left my worst battery charging when I went through the mining site.

Artefact, Prawn, drill, thermal generator blueprint, jump jet, and the scanner room databox. Also a few ruby and diamond. With the rebreather, the mining site really isnt that tense. I got everything in one go.

First up, swap out the batteries onto the charger, then I craft a quantum locker- an extra 12 slots of inventory never hurts. The seatruck requires 2 more glass, and 2 more lead. (plus the power cell I know is in the wrecked ship) Wall locker some resources here head over to the nut artifact, and save.

If there was a reasonable way to have a second artefact before ALAN, I would have access to the defabricator at this point, unlocking the glass and lead I put into the depth module for the trip over here. On the other hand, if I just find 2 lead and 4 quarts, the seatruck is already 300m rated.