Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
It was ok, the characters are whats keeping me around as the enemy AI is just... bland? Boring? Stupid? I'm not sure what word to use, but I honestly figured that they'd be much, much smarter on Hard than they are.
Eh, not so much they can do with enemy AI between difficulty levels save for just plain stupidity (like a guy with tons of cover deciding to just rush you).

Stealth just kinda sucks as there's no way to de aggro if you screw up, and most of the time the enemies don't like to move around so if they're in a bad position you don't have any real option other than going loud, and I'm glad I specced into guns.
There's a quickhack for that.

Also hacking. I hate hacking as I don't see any reason to use anything that isn't Ping, and I hate that the enemy can somehow keep using Overheat on me despite there being no LoS to me and I can't do that back. Very frustrating.
They can, and will, utilize cameras. One thing to check before engaging are active cameras.

And you can utilize that against them. Friendly a camera, then use it to mark and attack enemies. In an area with a lot of cameras, I have cleared out all enemies without even stepping foot in the building due to a single camera mounted outside.