1. - Top - End - #149
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Enderlord's Random Banter #230 (Friendly warning: Might teleport. Don't get wet.

Merry Christmas.

I don't know what I got yet, but considering my grandma seemingly went through 3/4 of a bottle of Kentucky bourbon last night, I suspect a hungover retiree is on the list
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Like Muse said, this is actually kind of useful. Also don't worry as a DM, any amount of "breakage" you do is completely within the realm of my control
    So what happens if two different Mancers have a baby? Are there say, metamancers who instead of manipulating an element manipulate the concept of mancy itself, making them "anti-mages" if you will?

What about Biomancers who twist their flesh--and that of others--into horrific constructs for the sake of inflicting violence?

What happens if a Sanquinomancer drinks all of someone's blood, fresh from the tap?

These are the kinds of questions you would find yourself asking if you wanted me to roleplay in your setting.

(Don't actually answer these here.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    For Christmas I got a power outage.
    Would you like a hug?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2020-12-25 at 10:03 AM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks