Quote Originally Posted by Magikeeper View Post
Although it is intentional, since Martial Fins let's you do super TWF anyway, I am considering reducing deadly fins to +1d4, which it was originally. It was changed to 1d6 to better match the DPR of the other traits at the time.

(I wanted to see if what people had to say before making the changes to.. Swift Fin mostly. I'm not sure how many people have actually used Tier III Flesh alterations before since Flesh is generally taken as a secondary.)

(Yes, I meant Consuming Gaze)
Well, Kaneis has never yet doubled up on Swift Fins, so it's technically a small buff, but the biggest use for increased speed so far seems to be Razor Fins since big twisty paths to hit more targets take a lot of movement, and the buff doesn't help there. So I think it's probably fine. At most, it cuts down on the number of times when things turn out such that they're spending their entire turn on moving rather than actually contributing.

(Incidentally, I still don't think the various situational proficiency or half-proficiency bonuses would be broken if they stacked with regular proficiency - our game's doing that anyway and it seems fine so far - but either way it should probably be stated explicitly in the relevant features instead of being left to be explained later in thread as it currently is).