Icewalker: Yep. Ordinarily, a rake attack is a single natural weapon. Most creatures that have it use it when they've established a grab, and they can only do it once. I patterned this after the leopard, which gets two rakes when they pounce.

Assuming the creatures pounces, it has the potential of getting off 10 seperate attacks. Bite, claw, claw, wing slap, wing slap, tail slap, rake, rake, rend, ravage. Rake activates only if it pounces, rend activates only with two successful claw attacks, and ravage activates only when both claws and the bite hit. (Kryhger's likely learned the rending trick from their favorite prey: trolls.)

That's a potential of 4d6+1d4+3d8+13, and an average of 43 damage. This would outright kill a 2nd (or even 3rd) level character. However, it's attacks are actually below average for it's CR, making the chance it'll hit much less likely then other CR2 creatures.

ArmorArmadillo: Glass cannon... I like that. That's a pretty apt description of what I was going for.

For the CR it's geared towards, the kryhger is likely to hit maybe 50% of the time with it's bite, and maybe a 1/3rd of the time with it's other attacks, assuming the target has a AC in the range of 14 (easy for spellcasters, with just 1 mage armor, more difficult for low-cash low-level fighter-types).

The creatures also scale exceedingly well, for level by level encounters. Give it a few HD, and it's attack power improves drastically. The Monster Manual states that it's typically +1 to the CR for every 3 HD added. That +3 to hit, another feat, and another 23 hit points. With 40 hit points, and a +6 on it's bite, it's still only 50/50 on it's hitting ability, but it can take a lot more punishment. Even so, it's a good fight for a 3rd to 4th level party.

And when the creature becomes Large, that's even more fun, since it's a better challenge for a higher level party. The extra strength will drastically improve it's chance to hit, and the extra Con will make it all the tougher.