Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cap View Post
Are you saying that a villager that can't be converted whatsoever, and thus a permanent +1 to town ranks (lynching aside), is an asset not more useful than a vanillager? I can get why you're suspicious of my claim, but saying that my role is useless now doesn't seem a particularly objective judgment.
The fact that the Cultists know this means that they will just target someone else- in practice it's not actually different from a Townie that doesn't get targeted at all through the game (which can and has happened).

Not only that but it's tecnically not a permanent +1 to town ranks- because we don't know if we can trust you and we can't prove that.
Even if you are an uncovertible Town member you're the only one who knows that- this makes it less useful then if we all could rally around a publicly confirmed one.
Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
My role text has no fluff at all, AV could be trying to confuse us. Also it seems that you believe that at least a part of the power is true since we might be able to scry them. I dunno if it would make sense to scry them but it is an option.
I mean, it's not like I know it's wrong. I just don't trust it.