Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
[Corner]

It's okay! Awkward silences are fun, too.

Once he speaks again, she nods and quickly responds, "Yeah! Yeah. Go there, and I'll see you there!"

Venus glances across the room, sees that people are getting their presents now, and decides this is probably the best time to bail from the party. She has got to put this clock somewhere safe away, too. And she imagines that, since it's a holiday, work will get pretty busy later. "So, actually, since it's a holiday work's probably going to be busy, so I should probably get going before they need me."

Venus smiles, and waves. "It was nice meeting you! And thanks for the gift."
She leaves the corner to go towards the door out - giving the tree and presents a wide berth to not get in anyone's way.
[Corner]

The man waves back.
"You are welcome and I hope for you that it won't be to stressfull." he sais to her as he watches her leave the party.
After she is gone he drops himself on one of the seats in the corner. With a heavy sight he slides deep into the chair looking at the empty table in front of him. He#s not really used to talking with woman, especialy if it's not business based. He will rest here for a while, since the gift exhange is also something he wants to avoid.

[Gift Exchange!]

I might mention Mr. C brought in a present as well. But since he is still on Santas lap he won't grab one. He might end up with his own.

Mia on the other end will pick one at random and it is Zee's present.