View Single Post

Thread: Eating No Junk Food At All

1. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Eating No Junk Food At All

It is perfectly doable - but I indulge sometimes. Pizza is my main vice, sweets second.

When I feel like losing some weight, I just lose the added sugar (e.g. no sugar in tea, no sweet drinks, sweets), stop with junk food completely, follow the old principle of 'breakfast of a king, lunch of a farmer, dinner of a beggar", go to bed at 10 PM sharp and leave half.

The last part basically means I eat exactly half a portion. I immensely enjoy eating, so I do not stop myself from rnjoying food - I just chew longer, smaller mouthfuls and basically trick myself into thinking I ate a lot.

I also share a lot - giving half a portion to colleagues that are out to lunch with me (before starting to eat).

At these points I go for quality instead of quantity. And eat a piece of dark chocolate once per day as 'reward' when I uphold all the rules, which works as nice conditioning tool.
    Works miracles for me, last time I dropped my terrible results from checkup into normal in 3 months.

I may have to do it again as I started gaining weight again. I even got above 100kg. Something I told myself I never would.
    Last edited by Lacco; 2021-02-17 at 12:56 AM.
    Call me Laco or Ladislav (if you need to be formal). Avatar comes from the talented linklele.
    Formerly GMing: Riddle of Steel: Soldiers of Fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Kol Korran View Post
    Instead of having an adventure, from which a cool unexpected story may rise, you had a story, with an adventure built and designed to enable the story, but also ensure (or close to ensure) it happens.