Quote Originally Posted by JadedDM View Post
I've never heard of either of those, but I do know what a Deepspawn is, and that does, indeed, sound quite gross.
I should mention that I'm using material from 2nd, 3rd, and 4th edition for this game. If I or one of my players see something from an older edition that looks fun or interesting, I'm more than happy to convert it into 5e rules. So my games tend to look like a happy little Frankenstein's monster

Stone Power works like Great Weapon Mastery, except if Kharim hits something while taking that -5 penalty, he gains 10 temporary hit points instead of dealing extra damage. It's a really good feat for crusaders, since it helps soak up the delayed damage from Steely Resolve.

Daegan's Deepspawn feat gives him a pair of tentacles growing out of his ribs (which brings him up to four tentacles in total, thanks to Symic Hybrid). He can use them to attack for 1d4+STR, but he'll likely be using them like an offhand weapon and not get his Str mod to the damage. They also give him a small bonus to grappling, which he's really excited about since that's all his Symic Hybrid tentacles are able to do.