1. - Top - End - #560
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: (OOC) San Francisco by Night II: A Requiem in Fog

Okay, beginning the arduous task of rapping up Scene iii, in preparation for Act 4 Scene iv

Tallying up Beats:

Anna: Anna gets one beat for completing the scene, Anna gets a beat towards gaining domain over the mental institution when she got her ID badge, Anna gets a beat for killing Jay and finding out where Katie is towards her aspiration of protecting Katie, of course Anna also gets a beat for freeing Katie, learning about El Cadejo of MS-13 is worth another beat towards cleaning up the city, I'm giving Anna a beat for taking Gabe hunting as a form of education towards "Protect your growing herd of mortals Ghouls and Touchstones", Anna gains a beat for performing her Hound duties in the raid on The Devil's Hole, Anna also gets an additional beat for eliminating a large number of MS-13 in the raid. That's a total of 8 new beats! That puts Anna at 3 beats and 5 xp.

Karl: Karl gets one beat for completing the scene, I'm going to give Karl a beat for creating a Childe in Gabe (which kind of fulfills the coterie aspiration of protecting your growing coterie), Karl gets a beat for gaining leverage on MS-13 when he reviews the footage with Gabe before turning the Ghoul, he gains an additional beat for rummaging through Spooky's computer and office and taking pictures of files, learning about El Cadejo is worth another beat towards leveraging MS-13, I'm giving Karl a beat for taking Gabe hunting as a form of education towards "Protect your growing herd of mortals Ghouls and Touchstones", Karl gains a beat for performing his Hound duties in the raid on The Devil's Hole. Karl gains a total of 7 beats! That puts Karl at 0 beats and 3xp.

As always, please speak up if you feel I missed something. As always please review your Aspirations and let me know if there is anything you want to update. And please let me know if you wish to spend XP

@Daishain: Can I suggest that Karl replaces his aspiration of "gaining a seat on the Prince's Cabinet" as he already did as Hound? Unless there was some other form of position that you were looking into.

@TC: I get that Daniel is a Touchstone that you want to keep, but it kind of feels to me that Katie should also be a Touchstone. If she were one, Anna would have filled up her WP pool repeatedly in the last scene. I don't know if you want to spend the XP for a second Touchstone, but it may be worthwhile, especially now that you are getting down in Humanity.
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2021-03-02 at 11:55 AM.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)