Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
Or it could be an Earth-2 situation where what was viewed as fictional was happening in a parallel universe. That'd give them leeway to crossover if they want to down the line.
I've heard that one and it feels like a pretty good option to shake the fewest cans of worms. I think. We know there's an Equestria--Earth portal (that was never explained) so other dimensions are totally possible! I've never heard of a multi-verse theory that stops at two. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
I will break my silence long enough to say that, with their first sentence of their description (having not had any prior preconceptions or bias towards G5), they have immediately lost me.
I think the premise of all magic being gone is interesting (and in no way am I biased because my Shadowtrot setting went through that scenario before it whipped back with a vengeance, lol). If nothing else, I'm curious to see what kind of villains they might throw in G5.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
But it's been a long time since I've watched any pony stuff. I wonder if she'd be more tolerable if I watched it again, or if it would be that Starlight was more a symptom of a degrading show rather than the cause of it.
Having seen some episodes recently, I would say a bit of both. I really liked that Trixie/Starlight played off well together, but it does get me thinking that maybe Starlight wasn't necessary at all when we had Trixie. And between the two Trixie had the better character arc stuff going on. :p