Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
[Telly's Chamber!]

"I believe you," Maiel says, and honestly, but he doesn't really care if Skyside is 'saved' one way or the other. Not quite tenderly, he adds, "Rest, now."

The old miner slowly lowers Tellysandra to her bed and, after one last look around, turns to go unless she says anything more to him directly.
[Telly's Chamber!]

Telly on the other hand sounds like she cares more than her words can express. But before she can say anything else she seems to have fallen asleep in her mask and dress. How she manages to sleep in that stylish metal mask is anyone's guess but perhaps she has gotten used to it by now.

[Inside: Xuracorp Tower]

Anika looks around the area they've teleported into as she appears alongside the other two. "So... are we taking down bankers or something? Or are the bankers the demons? Since I always suspected they were." Then she turns to look up a bit further.
"Oh. That isn't supposed to be there, is it?" The druid was in her full armor set which included the awesome claws she so rarely got to wear. Mostly since they were impractical as she had a hard time holding anything while using them but perhaps she wouldn't need to in this situation.

Then looking at it all, she gets an idea. "...hey, what if we just blew up the base of this building? I mean, it's pretty ruined already isn't it? Just a big bomb and the whole tower would just crash down into...." Anika pauses. "Ah, that's why we're not doing that." She would need to work on that plan a bit. She was sure this could be easily solved somehow.