Well, it starts two weeks after recruitment starts, which would be... today! What joy!

Okay, here's the deal, folks: I will send out a set of private messages which I intend to have done by 17:00PM GMT. After 17:00 GMT, you will have 48 hours to respond to to your private message by sending me a private message with the names of your TWO characters, and links to an EXPLANATION of each character I might not know about. At 17:00PM GMT two days later:

1: If you have signed up to the game, and you have responded to the private message with the necessary information, you're in!
2: If you haven't signed up to the game yet, but you've sent me a private message with the necessary information, then you will be added to the player list, and your entrance will be announced at the start of the game proper so that everyone knows you're there.
3: If you've signed up to the game, and you haven't responded, you will be killed off at the start of the game proper with the message: "[Name] died last night. They died of analysis paralysis. [Name]'s role was undefined."
4: If you haven't signed up to the game or sent me anything yet, then you're missing out!