Yeah, this is about the level of activity I expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
Can someone define "lost wolf" or "recluse"? With 7 players, if 2 wolves, maybe one of those is more likely to balance the a proportionally-high mafia?
From context, I'd guess that "lost wolf" is a wolf who doesn't start out in contact with the other wolves, making it harder for wolves to coordinate fully. I could maybe see a 7 player game with 2 wolves if neither wolf started in contact with the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
I'd fine it neat if the metagame shifts such that self-voting is considered an ill move.
The metagame already considers self-voting an ill move. It's inherently harmful to whatever side I'm on and throws things into disarray. I don't do it because I think the community approves of me doing it, I do it because I enjoy doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
Conversations are key. Anyone who isnt voting and isnt talking is actively hampering town and letting wolves win.

People who are talking can easily steer town to vote for or against someone. This is also a wolf play.

The key is to pay attention, try to look for links.
Another key is to look for discrepancies, patterns that players fall into and times when they don't fit the patterns. This can also get into WIFOM territory, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
totodile I assume that AV seeming inactive means your vote isn't just a random early vote?
This is a weird question. In the recruitment thread, I said I'd self-vote, and totadile said they'd vote me if I self-voted. When the thread started, I self-voted, and totadile voted for me. I'm not sure why you're asking questions like you're wanting to dig into the motivations of totadile's vote on me.