Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
Last thought before I get to work: if batcathat's gift to totaldileplayz was different from what he gave me... that's fine. I could see batcathat being the "powers with limited use", that is, something like each Day he picks one out of a list of powers to gift someone for the upcoming Night.
At least, that seems consistent with what has been said and my gift.

If totaldile got the same gift I did, that's also fine. E.g., not trapping batcathat in a lie. I'm just guessing from phrasing, and since I publicly stated the power I received earlier, that it was a different gift from the one I got.

I agree that this could be a good wolf cover story, akin to how Jailor was a good cover for baner. But there's plenty of other good covers. If batcathat is honest, there's no seer; it'd be way easy for the last wolf to be able to fake being a seer, since they'd everyone's alignment.
Aleph Null was literally a jailor, with jailkeeping included in the description. The Agency having someone that gives a radio that allows you to pick up on the conversations town is making and sharing it with the wolves? That definitely fits as an Agency Power as well, even if it would normally be a town power.

- - - Updated - - -

So Then why would Batcathat give you the ability? Besides, inactivity, as a perfectly viable explanation, and Book Wombat possibly being the one to RB you, there's an actual play, that makes it a distancing move, especially since you have firmly established what you'd do to reveal that ability.

While there is an explanation to explain why Batcathat may be innocent, there's explanations to why he could be a wolf in equal measure. So, Yeah as can be expected it's not alignment indicative, and I have to figure if the Cao + Aleph Train is happening or Batcathat + Aleph Train is happening, and I have only theoreticals to rely on.