Quote Originally Posted by Shining Wrath View Post
I imagine so, but just because the king hasn't named every deer in his private hunting reserve doesn't mean he approves of poaching.
That's not the same thing. Hunting is a privilege, therefore poaching is lèse-majesté.
And more importantly, the while the king doesn't approve of poaching in general he's not the one dealing with the poachers.
If she becomes aware of the abduction (perhaps the chef complains about the mice overrunning the kitchen after the cat disappeared), there may be consequences.
Do you really think anybody is going to bother the GODDESS-QUEEN OF ENGLAND about a pest control issue? Assuming a cook even notices that cat is missing, what's most likely to happen is them putting up some "missing cat" posters if they care enough about that particular cat and/or add an item to their budget proposal to the assistant undersecrtary of the head of palace upkeep under "hygiene equipment" to buy a new cat.

I'm going to guess Albia likes Martellus just about as well as everyone else does. She has not said the words "Just give me a reason" (to terminate his existence is left unsaid), but she may have thought it.
You don't rule for millenia if you start blasting royalty that mildly unconvienience you. You just don't. Especially not in the middle of an apocalypse-like mind control crisis led by the one being with a certified kill count of your kind. Priorities.