Quote Originally Posted by Tokuhara View Post
Long time, no see, Playground! I'm joining a Wrath and Glory campaign at T2 and trying to decide what route to take. GM has opened up the Abundance of Apocrypha homebrew to us, and I'm torn what route to take.

Archetypes available:

Burna Boy
Tank Busta
Painboy
Mekboy
Runtherd
Kommando

With not knowing the party make-up, what would be the best route for me to go?
Depends on what you want to do. Burna Boy is if obviously, if you want to set things on fire, flames are pretty. Painboy is for being a healer, Mekboy is if you want to work with orky machinery, basically be the mechanic. Runtherd is pretty much being a hunter with a pet, Kommando is about as stealthy and clever as orks get, and tank bustas are heavy ordinance who look at tanks the same way others do big game.

but if your not familiar with Warhammer 40k or Orkz, I'd probably say Burna Boy. Orkz are all about hooligan comedy about a bunch of aliens who love war and fighting. don't think too hard about it, just have fun burning things and playing a complete pyromaniac. and if other people choose that as well, don't worry. orkz are dumb fun if it just devolves into the orkz burning everything around them, thats par for the course.