Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
The unclaimed Seer should not speak up. Tot is already claimed, so he can share his results I guess. But if you are original plan was for the both the Seers to out themselves D2, that wasn't a very good plan. I hope the initial plan was for you to claim a roll yourself day 2 and let the seers stay silent.
I meant totaldile (the already-claimed) should say what result they got from scrying me.
Indeed, the other seer should NOT claim. If I implied or stated otherwise, it was a mistake (and I'm guessing probably an unclear antecedent in my grammar).

If I'm dead, my Role flipped, so totaldile will know if they are the fool or true seer. In that situation, I guess it really isn't necessary for totaldile to state what result they got--and, indeed, it might be best if they don't reveal it, so the wolves don't know if he's Ishtar or Marik. However, if he got redirected because of a Diabound-redirect, I think he should say who he got redirected me as they could be useful info.

If I'm alive, I'll claim, but I'd prefer totaldile to state what he learns first. However, based on the same rationale as the paragraph above, I understand if totaldile wants to wait and see me claim, so he can stay hidden. The usefulness of it being unclear if he's Marik or Ishtar... that hadn't occurred to me before I started this post.

Paranoid note: we should recall that Bakura is also a seer. And seer is a temporary safe fakeclaim, even if both Ishtar and Marik are in play as real townies: it'll probably take a while before we get three folk claiming seer. I'd like to trust totaldile, but I want to throw this fear out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
Did I miss a claim? How would the Seer/Fool know wether they are right? Is the idea to scry you and then you'll claim?
Basically "yes" to your third question. Whether by being killed or claiming, my Role should become public info in D2.