Kirby Watch Day 11:
But wait, how did they fight day and night? they're the SUN and the MOON! it should be a constant eclipse! and isn't the moon weaker than the sun? I think these people are inaccurately portraying this Versus battle guys, didn't do the research on this one.

oh Hi Marx! Yes Marx, such a good friend with a soft voice, sings like an angel he does. Yup, his plan sounds completely sane and reasonable. Surely there is no way this can go bad, Marx only means well!

.....does Kirby's biology change over time? or is it simply Chaos Biology? Bio-Chaosology? The mysterious nature of kirby continues to grow ever more puzzling....

if nothing else, Wheel is very fun. need for speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!

I can't help but notice that most of the organisms you're fighting are, other than Kirby's inability to devour them, identical to organism on popstar. The implications of this are... Frightening.
I mean if you want to assume Popstar was the center of a stellar colonial empire that terraformed things maybe, but have you considered that Popstar with its star shape might in fact be an artificial planet construct designed to instead by a symbolic representation of all these life forms from different planets coming together to live in peace and harmony on one new world? many of the other planets look more natural after all, and a star is often used as a symbolic representation of a distant hope or wish. might be anything but frightening.