View Single Post

Thread: Long Signature Thread

1. - Top - End - #224
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Post Re: Long Signature Thread

Spoiler: quotes I'd like to keep in my normal sig but can't because character limits
    Show

Wizard of all that is Light and Cold, and of the Blue Flame that considers Bats that are friends with Cats good luck when wearing Hats. All shall love me and despair!

I have no clue what Iím doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

"When people say impossible, they usually mean improbable" ~ Nikolai Lantsov

Spoiler: Detailed WW/Mafia stats
    Show

1. Red Atlantic Cruise - Coordinator of Russian spies (town with additional win conditions) - survived and won
    2. SpongeBob Squarepants Season 100 - Mrs Puff (town) - survived and won
    3. X-Mafia - Mystique (wolf) - survived and won
    4. Midwest Mafia - wolf - survived and won
    5. Harry Potter Werewolf - Albus Dumbledore (town) - killed night two for being the Seer - won
    6. Crazy Idea - Survivor Seer - horribly murdered by Valmark,
    Xihirli and Lord Athos for no particular reason night one - lost
    7. Evil Villains Werewolf - Evil Mastermind (narrator) - died night zero - had no win condition
    8. Beware of Bites - Redempted Cultist (town) - survived and won
    9. Jellicle Ball - Silhouette (town) - killed night one for failing at crazy plans - won
    10. Dungeons & Doppelgangers - Wizard (town) - survived and won
    Witch Hunt - Martyr (town) - left because of IRL stuff - technically won but not counted in my stats
    11. Percy Jackson Mafia - Child of Iris Ariadne Aphrodite (wolf) - surrendered day five due to being utterly screwed - lost
    12. Craziest Idea Mafia - Serial Killer Spy - executed/drank poisoned wine day four due to being an outed SK - lost
    13. Afterlife - ghost (town) - killed night two for never being partnered with the flipped wolf - lost
    14. Love Letter Mafia - Prince, King, Guard (town) - endgamed - lost
    15. UPick 2 - Nikolai Lantsov (mafia) - collapsed of exhaustion day four because I didnít have enough role names - lost
    16. Afterlife 2 - vanillager - endgamed - lost
    17. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Camula, Vampire Mistress of the Shadow Riders (wolf) - lynched day four for not being lynched day three - won
    18. Dead of Winter Mafia - villager - survived and won
    19. Fallout 2 - Synth Patroller (town) - killed night four because I asked nicely - won
    20. Words of Power - Words Will Never Hurt Me (Survivor) - survived and won
    21. Among Who? Among Us! - imposter (wolf) - ran out of oxygen night two - won
    22. Wilder West Werewolf: Wait, Who Shot The Sherriff - County Clerk (town) - killed night one for being counterwagon to a dead wolf - won
    23. Afterlife 3 - Undercover Cop (town) - killed night six for being the only player undead - lost
    24. Percy Jackson Mafia 2 - Child of Apollo (town) - killed night one for being impossible to mislynch - won
    25. Wolf Coin: A Dresden Files Mafia Game - Chandler (wolf) - survived and won
    26. Mysterium Mafia - town - killed night four for being the only consensus townie who was actually town - lost
    27. The Tarot Club - Prisoner of the Chained Pathway (Serial Killer) - killed day one because wolves were scared of me - lost
    28. Utropia - Retired General (neutral) - outgambitted and torn apart by my own dragons because of a bastard mechanic night one - won
    29. Candy-Coated Werewolf - wolf - killed day eight because everyone else was cleared by the Thing - lost
    30. Harem Comedy: Busted Season One - Theatre Girl (town) - killed night one for causing the day one mislynch - won
    31. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Akiza Isinksi (town) - survived until "endgame" - lost
    32. Deal with the Devil - Poet (town, with a possibility to turn evil that never materialised) - survived and won
    33. Raging Loop - monkey (town) - survived and won
    34. Tarot Club II - Assassin/Instigator of the Demoness Pathway (town/neutral) - killed night two for being myself - won
    35. Mutants WW II: Revenge of the Fallen - Observer, granted the Authority of Lady Sustenance (town) - killed night three for being one of two townies alive - won
    36. Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXaL - Nistro (town) - survived and won
    Dead of Winter 2 - town - survived and won
    37. Aces and Eights - Outlaw (wolf) - killed day three for being too powerful and too burnt out - lost
    38. Long (?) Live the Mayor - Lobbyist (neutral) - replaced out temporarily night one and was eliminated day two before my return - lost
    39. Pokemon: Revenge of Blastoise - Clefairy (town) - killed night three for getting two wolf pelts (and still did more damage to town than good) - lost
    40. The Wizard's Tower - village druid and tavern owner (town) - killed night two for being a claimed voider - won
    41. Isle of Chaos - Mayor of Chaos, Switcher (narrator) - killed night zero because my role said so - lost
    42. Mountain Time - The New Lancaster Nothing (town) - eliminated and also daykilled by wolves day three - won
    43. Mice and Murder - Matilda Molesley (town) - killed night two despite being spectacularly wrong - lost

Spoiler: check of my stats (in progress)
    Show

Games won: Red Atlantic Cruise, SpongeBob SquarePants Season 100, X-Mafia, Midwest Mafia, Harry Potter Werewolf (5), Beware of Bites, Jellicle Ball, Dungeons and Dopplegangers, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Dead of Winter Mafia (10), Fallout 2, Words of Power, Among Who? Among Us!, Wilder West Werewolf: Wait, Who Shot the Sheriff?, Percy Jackson 2 (15), Wolf Coin: A Dresden Files Mafia Game, Utropia, Harem Comedy: Busted Season One, Deal with the Devil, Raging Loop (20), Tarot Club II, Mutants WW II: Revenge of the Fallen, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXaL, Dead of Winter 2, The Wizard's Tower (25), Mountain Time = 26

Games lost = 43 - 1 - 26 = 16

Games as town: Red Atlantic Cruise, SpongeBob SquarePants Season 100, Harry Potter Werewolf, Beware of Bites, Jellicle Ball, (5) Dungeons and Doppelgangers, Afterlife, Love Letter, Afterlife 2, Dead of Winter Mafia, (10)Fallout 2, Wilder West Werewolf: Wait, Who Shot the Sheriff?, Afterlife 3, Percy Jackson 2, Mysterium Mafia (15), Harem Comedy: Busted Season One, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Deal with the Devil, Raging Loop, Mutants WW II: Revenge of the Fallen, (20)Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXaL, Dead of Winter 2, Pokemon: Revenge of Blastoise, The Wizard's Tower, Mountain Time (25), Mice and Murder + half of Tarot Club II = 26.5

Games as wolf: X-Mafia, Midwest Mafia, Percy Jackson Mafia, UPick 2, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (5), Among Who? Among Us!, Wolf Coin, Candy-Coated Werewolf, Aces and Eights = 9

Games narrated: Evil Villains Werewolf, Isle of Chaos = 2

Games as neutral: 43 - 26.5 - 9 - 2 != 6.5
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2023-12-19 at 10:52 AM.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature