1. - Top - End - #728
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: What? The World needs saving AGAIN? IC Thread 9

Sirthis gasped when Malyanna blew herself up, but shook it off- she was counting on him to be brought back, like hell he was going to disappoint her.

"You remembered me" Sirthis smiled with some pain at Anaweir "It was an honor for me too. As -one of- your healers I suggest you go with the flow when you see Scout- you'll understand soon" he flew with Stelus down next to Demogorgon's "body", opening his Bag of Holding.
    "Eris, can you pick Malyanna up?" he asked her, basically running the bag into the remnants of one of the baboon's heads to fill it up "Should be enough" filled it, he put it back closed and Sent through his Sune symbol.

Spoiler: To Tanaquill (mental)
    Show
    Demogorgon dead, so easy. Absolutely didn't almost die repeatedly. Everybody fine, you have like fifteen seconds to bring everybody out before Anaweir's done.

"Right, let's go. Syha'h li, come- I won't let Malyanna lose you. And I can bring her back" Sirthis tried calling the peryton while he squeezed Stelus' hand with a smile, walking to Leff with Briar and Chocolate- he stroked her mane while the butterdragon gripped him.

Eris flew down to Malyanna's corpse and lifted her above one shoulder "Gather around Leff and let's leave! Anaweir... Good fighting. Enjoy your rest! Don't make us worry anymore!" she called them- but her head made a double take when she realized the voice was somebody else. She looked down at Black Ice and her mind made 2+2.
    ...Lucius? You're in the Abyss. My name's Eris Lelahinn. We just killed Demogorgon and we gotta run, explaining more when at a safe place.
    She sheated the blade again.

She hurried by Leff's side, calling Aklah in. She coiled her tail around Leff's waist, stroking Aklah's neck with the free one.
    "Link hands everyone! Or as close as it gets!" she repeated that in Infernal for Mávro.

Eris finally had the time to notice Leff's mouth and leaned in to whisper at her ear "Focus, if you don't take us back we can't reward each other for a job well-done"
    Last edited by Valmark; 2021-05-17 at 03:04 AM.