View Single Post

Thread: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

1. - Top - End - #432
    Bugbear in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

@Val
    After a good night's sleep and rereading the thread, I have to admit there is not that much reason to suspect you than I had originally thought.
    AVs read vs you was strong, but I can't honestly say that I agree with her. I mean, I was not comfortable about telling Apogee everything on day 1 myself.

Therefore, I will change my vote to Snow for the moment.

If snow flips red, I think you could still be a valid target:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Can we not kill Valmark, please? I think he’s town. Okay, I’m not incredibly confident, but I’m confident enough not to want him to die day one. (I stated my reason earlier: his response to the claim reminds me of HP when he was town). And I was getting good at reading him before I left last year.
    Although I'm not sure if this would be too obvious as a try to save a wolf accomplice...

Spoiler: My stance regarding Apogee
    Show

Something else I would like to let the public know, I have had a conversation with Apogee since the beginning, but only now I have shared everything about my role and my night 1 action.
    My reason for not cooperating earlier was my belief that handing out info to a wolf would be devastating. But I thought the risk of Apogee actually being a wolf to be low.

Last edited by Rogan; 2021-06-06 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Changed vote