Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
Oh well. Onwards. For - actually, why am I doing these again?

Spoiler: JeenLeen ISO
Show

17 is mildly towny, I guess. (Using towny to mean “the opposite of wolfy” here. I know I’m referring to a claimed neutral who can’t reasonably be town.)

42 - analysis of the Apogee claim... yeah, let’s go with “mechanics, NAI”

55 is waffly, but it’s an understandable topic to be confused on.

57 is... my gut says slightly wolfy but my brain says NAI

62 - NAI

71 - also NAI. I’m a survivor, by the way. I’ve just been possessed by an evil spirit forcing me to play against my win condition - ignore that. I’m a Child of Iris. I mean Ariadne.

136 - neutral claim. Unprompted but I could see Jeen making that move as a wolf.

138 - not so much a fan of “I just claimed neutral, now I’ll pressure the other neutral claimant”

142 - NAI

153 - mechanics, NAI

169 - ...probably NAI

187 - seems a believable thought process

189 - continuation of the process in 187

195 - mechanics, NAI

203 - wait, what? I must have missed that the first time. Why would they vote for Libro before Batcathat even flipped? Maybe it’s just a Weird Post, but it feels wolfy.

209 - mechanics

225 - NAI

232 - NAI

253 - NAI

289 - a lot of words to say something fairly obvious and about to become irrelevant

291 - disagree on Emmy sticking around but that’s mechanical stuff.

294 - NAI

312 - NAI

338 - NAI

344... yup, you guessed it.

347 can you tell I’m getting bored of typing those three letters?

363, 365, 367, 381 yes, you can

385 feels too elaborate and risky for a wolf to make up.

400 *shrug* I guess I appreciate not trying to kill me?

402, 406 back to good old NAI

408 I like trying to work out the Xihirli thing, which I probably should pay more attention to.

410, 420 NAI.

More avatar confusion. Delightful. I think my problem here is that JeenLeen is a very mechanically-oriented player, so my default “treat mechanics as null” is meaning I’m calling half their posts null. I’m leaning towards believing their claim, though. So maybe my “wolf in the neutral claims” was wrong?
If you are truthful about being a neutral wanting to help town, it enlightens us on your reads and views of other people, and can help shed some light on some sus behavior other people would have missed. It's also a mildly teeny thing you can do which can cause some doubt in people who would have originally voted for you. At least that's my understanding of why your doing this.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I should say you should actually quote all of the posts instead of just refer to the number, your isos are suffering because it's a struggle to find the posts your referring to.