Quote Originally Posted by Apogee1 View Post
Anyways I have a claim from the vig for it being their kill. They didn’t claim that earlier, so didn’t tell them to stay clear of AV.

- - - Updated - - -

The child of Dionysus I am in contact with said they are not informed they are being hunted/protected.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s an undescribed neutral. Don’t really know how to handle that at this point with so many neuts being claimed.

- - - Updated - - -

The doctor is claiming that they did not save libro’s life last night, so whatever ended the kill was not then. The child of dionysus roleblocked Xihirli, so that’s a possible kill stopped. There is also the possibility that the two overlapped naturally
1) Sounds believable on Apogees side. But if the killer did not do so, maybe speak up? On the other side, I can understand not telling Apogee without more info. Allowing a wolf to direct a town kill would be bad. Probably should have picked another, more suspicious target instead...
2) If Snows claim is correct, this would be another hint for a lying Zeusling. Otherwise, null.
3) Sounds hard to believe... I can see many Neutral roles, but 5 are a tad too much... On the other hand, team wolf would know this as well... is this the famous WIFOM?
4) Well, Xi was suspicious the whole time. Perhaps a bit too suspicious? The beast?

@Gac: Can Dionysus make someone too drunk to fight back?

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
Honestly I'm more inclined to lynch this new neutral who hasn't talked about any role then Snowblaze.
So, since I like to put too much thought into minor things... Has anybody heard from Apogee in private this day?
I did not, despite asking some questions.
If nobody got something from Apogee, this neutral role could be real and prevent Apogee from talking in private today. Morpheus sleep or something.
But I think the more likely answer is, my question was not important enough and Apogee has limited time.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
So Apogee may know more, but I was vortexed? Last night.
I got a "wave of diziness" and then ended up targeting myself. Luckily I have a passive power that doesn't cause harm.
I am unsure if it was a vortex because I apparently ended up targeting myself? I confirmed with gac that this was not because AV was already dead.
I only mention this to say there does seem to be a vortexer and they targeted me so that wasn't the reason for no wolf kill. Apogee has already confirmed that Xi was targeted by a child of dionysis voider and that AV was killed by a vig. I would say in light of this information we need to kill Xi. Snow may be a liar and needs to die, but it seems we have a confirmed person who was voided. I scumread Xi from the beginning and nothing she has done since has changed my mind (though I will play ball). My strongest non-apogee town read is non-existant as there are too many neutral claims and little island camps. We haven't had any accurate wolf hits yet to see who is wolf buddies and who is town. Apogee feels really strong town, but that is all I have.

- - - Updated - - -

Going back through the OP, It was either induce madness and that has RNG that I was unlucky enough to get myself (which seems weird, but I guess technically possible), or some unnamed neutral role power. I could see it being Strategic Placement, but I have reason to think otherwise.
I think the madness power is not random, but I could be wrong.
I share your concerns about Xi, but see above.

@Gac Can the player using the madness power pick the new target, or is it random?

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
Do we have confirmation that it was 100% just the Vig who targetted AV? If you have confirmation that it isn't possible a wolf and Vig kill on the same target, this is definitely the best option for the lynch.

Also is it possible the Hard to Kill Ares child got hit?
Good questions. I would like to know the answers myself. I think I even asked Gac if we would get a hint if someone was killed twice.

Shorted this quote a lot to save space, if you want to see the full text, follow the link to the original post.
Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
<About the power>

<About loyalty>

<About Rogue Alchemist>

<About Ares>

<About the vig>
Your plan about the power sounds good. And, depending on the powers the scanner has access to, it might only delay the Zeus detection instead of wasting it.

Your loyalty is well explained as well. Although it feels like the wolf team does not risk a lot if they contact you. After all, they can promise you to kill a child if Zeus, while town is very much limited in their ability to kill. But this would only really come into play if there is no wolf children of Zeus.

Nothing to add
Nothing to add

My own thoughts about the child of Zeus are not that negative. There have been concerns about Appgee before, so not trusting him to direct a kill seems believable. I did not come 100% clear myself before the night ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
I would like to advance one additional possibility:

Maybe the one who claimed Vigilante is... lying? And is a child of Zeus but... is also a wolf?

Like when someone is like "trust me, I'm not a wolf! Look, I killed the seer!" I think maybe a few more people should question that.
Again, how would team wolf knew AV was the Seer? It was night 1, there was no chance to gather information by power. And I don't think AV claimed to anybody but Apogee.
So you propose that Apogee and/or his partner is a wolf? Possible, yeah. But probably a very low risk. And at this point, it would basically mean that Team wolf has already won.
Knowing most roles and being able to influence targeting for some time would be a very huge advantage.