Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
Yeah, no. The evidence against me is... I was voided, and someone died in the night. The evidence in favor of the Vig is... they killed someone in the night.

Thank you. There was no justifiable reason for the vig to shoot AV, and "I killed our Seer" should not be giving the level of trust and towncred people seem way too happy to afford it. Frankly I'm suspicious of everyone who thinks this a good argument in favor of the "vig" being town.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one who sees holes in the "you were voided and the wolves didn't kill anyone" argument when our seer was killed? Really? I can't be. The narrations does nothing to contest this if a child of Zeus is a wolf.
Two very simple answers:

The fact that the Seer was killed means exactly NOTHING for the simple reason that it was unknown that AV was the Seer.

In my understanding, Gacs answer about the power usage confirmes that a wolf child of zeus would give them another kill.

@Gac
Can you confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
For me it's not about Vig knowing AV was the Seer, but questioning why the vig thought AV was a good target in the first place. There were other Neutrals who may be harmful to the town and there are other targets who were seen as more suspicious (Valmark, Xi, anyone who only had a couple posts, even me).

I agree that Apogee should help the Child of Zeus target but that brings up the question again: why didn't the vig coordinate with Apogee/town in the first place? Before taking their first shot?
Well, it is AV? But more important: Does it matter?

The child of Zeus did claim now and can be directed by Apogee.
If he does as told? Big Advantage for Town.
If he does not do as told? He got one more night to be active. This IS bad if it gives the wolves a second kill, but relative harmless if it only improves the factional kill.

So, the cost of lynching a town killing power is high.
The cost of keeping an unknown killing power alive for one more night in favor of killing another good target (either Snow or Xi, at the moment) is lower.