Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
This is the first useful thing Xi has posted, but it is still so out of character that she hasn't once begged us to kill her or point out why she is a good target. I think wolf buddies have pressured her into stopping because she has some useful power to them.
Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
Nooooo kill me I promise it's a good idea and won't blow up in your face
But while we're on the subject!
This is something I'm not a fan of seeing, it's years out of date so question:
Do you really think people would play these games with me if being silly and chaotic was really all I did?

Sitting at the table means to a certain extent I accept the rules of the game. Some roles I've gotten, Rita Skeeter, Madwoman, have allowed me to go nuts and not really worry too much because I didn't have any teammates to let down. Some roles, any town roles or wolf roles with teammates, haven't. And in those cases I'm silly, I joke, I have fun with the persona, but I'm on a team so I play the game with everyone so I'm not just ruining the game for everyone. So cut this "Xihirli isn't being helpful, let's kill her / Xihirli is being too helpful, let's kill her" damned if you do/don't garbage, everyone sees what you're doing, offer actual analysis.