R7T13.5: Her back against the hulking, porcine form of the pig man, Dusha snarls at the spellcasting tiefling and mutters, "Thank you for the instructions, darling." before half-turning and slapping Hyrum ineffectually with her free hand. Hoping the wards she'd cast on herself will hold, Dusha then turns her back fully on the bastards as she darts past Hyrum to the relative safety of the entranceway.

R7T13: Hyrum stabs downward with his dagger to hit Blue in her head with a dagger for 11, making her go unconscious. He then gores the fallen tiefling woman in the gut for 6.

R7T12: Yellow grazes Erasmus in his left calf for 4.

R7T7.5: The amber tiefling looks at the savage, boar-headed man an says, "The witch just attacked you. Kill her."

He then turns to look at Arael, concentrates carefully and casts a spell, following it up by saying, "Pull out of combat. I want you safe."

R7T4: "When I have spilt whatever passes in you as blood, I shall," says Arael with a grim-set jaw. Arael then pauses to concentrate, but again whatever spell he was preparing fizzles out.

End Round 7, Begin Round 8 ...

R8T19:
Flycatcher, what do you do?

Green on deck, Tiefling leader in the hole ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show

Flycatcher: 19. Scarlet einhander. Rapier in hand.
* Tactical Presence: Diplomat's Presence.
Green (f): 18. (18:18). Short sword in hand.
Palaveen: 17.
Erasmus: 16. Shield of faith til R35T16. DS.
Janiven: 15. RS. Bow and wakizashi on ground. UNCONSCIOUS til R10T11 (may make DC 20 Will save at beginning of each round to end early).
Brown (m): 14. (-7:18, 10:13 STR [pulled muscle]). STABLE!!!
Dusha: 13.5. Protection from evil til R41T4. Mage armor. Chill touch held in hand (2 touches).
Hyrum: 13. Shield til R11T13. STR Mutagen active for 10 min. CHARMED by Vethamer! RS.
* Changed: +2 CON. Scent 30'. Gore 1d6.
Yellow (m): 12. (18:18; 9:13 STR [pulled muscle]). Short sword in hand. DEAFENED for 1 hour! AOO used.
Wolf Skeleton (Red): 11. (9:16). PANICKED for til R11T13.5!!!
Pink (f): 10. (-11:18). DISARMED!!! DEAFENED for 1 hour! AOO used. DYING!!!
Red-Blue (f): 9. (-9:18). Short sword in hand. BLEED 1/ rd (Heal DC 20 stops). DYING!!!
Vethamer: 7.5.
Arael: 4.

DEAD
Tiefling rogue (3). Dravano the Digger.