Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[Demands of Snakes]

Kirk quirks his eyebrow at her, then shrugs. "As of a few weeks ago, yes." Then quite a few times since then. "You're not developing a jealous streak now, are you?"
[Demands of Snakes]

"You're in my room whenever I want you to be, so why would I?" Dena replies with a grin. "I was asking since I couldn't help but notice you being off somewhere else at lunch more than unusal lately. I knew what you were doing but not who." She taps her nose. "You should do a better job getting rid of the smell. Not to mention the wrinkles on your suit." She moves her hand to flatten one out, or the lack of one in such a case. "The boss knows too, y'know? He's simply getting too good at pretending things aren't happening around him these days." Dena gestures to herself. "Therefore, it falls to me to be the bad guy and ask, you're not letting it influence your job performance are you? I expect it to get less frequent eventually but I know for a fact that both of you like playing the field and this kind of behavior can easily spread. The sexual tension going on in this office can get a bit overbearing, but that doesn't mean you guys can start messing around however you want."