The sun was already descending when they arrived, which made time a resource to be considered. Watte shuffled his feet, and looked out of a window.

"Yeah, sleep's a mighty fine idea, but I've been sitting on my arse for too long - I need to move a bit. Feeling antsy. So if you don't mind, I'm going to play the part of 'trusty footman' and follow you around. Just in case. That is, after I unpack the few things we brought. And if you decide to spend time with the gal..." he motions towards Astra's room "I'd go eat something afterwards, so you can find me in the servants' dining hall if I'm not here. Bloody fortress this is, could easily get lost. So if you want to go see the lady, go now while I unpack, but don't go anywhere without me afterwards. Would appreciate it."

He looks around, almost uneasy, but then takes a deep breath and starts moving around the room, unpacking with soldier-like practicality, only stopping to point on the table.

"Hey, Marques - what's the paper about? Looks mighty fancy." It was a small folded piece of paper, inserted below the glasses on the table.