Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
I get it, gac3 is definitely not true town, and must be neutral if he is alive. General feelings are that the only good neutral is a dead neutral, but the fluff makes it seem that not all neutrals are bad. I don't know how he can prove it one way or the other short of us lynching him, but here we are. If he is willing, I would love to hear win-con and claims. Might as well pressure now that I've pointed all this out. Gac3
This specific game presents a dilemma in that I believe no towny (or maybe 1) has a power and we MUST rely on neutrals to help us. The neutrals are all truely neutral and could help town or help scum. Scum at least has a NK, but probably also has a QT creation power if not something more powerful to insinuate themselves into town.
I can't help but feel there's a dissonance here. Am I misreading this or is R_A's stance changing?

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, other than the stance changing it actually wasn't a terrible response.

- - - Updated - - -

Bladescape, in my experience, always states something mater-of-factly and tries to get go back and get support for it afterwards. The tone isn't wolfy for him, but I know I am town, so it feels wolfy to me
Not entirely accurate, but I do state things more confidently than I necessarily feel in the moment.

Wolves aren't going to tremble when you are like "Maybe?" and vote them. Wolves feel pressure when you stand up and plant your flag on their dead corpse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
Muahahaha!!!
Otherwise not really.
Book, what do you think of Snow now?

Also what do you think of R_A?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EmmyNecromancer View Post
Ok, I'll admit to being less active than usual due to school. I don't have any information to say, but the Medium might repeat it the next night.
Emmy still looking for you to please clarify this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
Random vote to Aventine. I wish everyone a good game! I'll probably won't be able to post much as I'm on a trip.
Uh. I thought BW was on Snow for some reason.

What do you think of Aventine too?