Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
Voting for Aventine, praise the dice gods.
So, can you give an explanation for the praise the dice gods comment? I think I get it but I'd rather hear it from you instead of me giving you an out.

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
Book Wombat is confirmed town. I know my word is the only one for this and I shouldn't be trusted but this is a wasted vote.
Book Wombat is assumed town based on your word. It seems likely that both Town and Wolves had a power to make QTs but he could have just as easily been your actual target last night and you've made some sort of deal with him. Unfortunately, Night 2 can't do anything to prove Book's power.

Actually, gac, we could believe your word much more if your targets from last night could confirm the QT you set up. If we can account for your actions Night 2, BW is more likely to have the power as claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
So we have two suspicious people left in the game and both of them are voting for me? I guess I'm clear.
Those two were mentioned by gac because gac theoretically doesn't have a QT between them. They're not necessarily most suspicious, gac just wants them dead.

@Batcathat or Aventine
I get how Murska's comment about Emmy seemed to be setting up a mislynch, but my biggest hang up on voting Murska is Day 1. His change in vote literally flips the wagons from Snow-4 and Apogee-3 to Snow-3 and Apogee-4. How is this a good move for the Wolf team if Snow is still a possible lynch?

I should have time for one more post tonight with hopefully more content, but wanted to address stuff/ask questions.

Votecount:

Batcathat (2): gac3, Murska
Murska (2): Batcathat, Aventine
Aventine (1): Book Wombat
Book Wombat (1): Xihirli

Not Voting: CaoimhinTheCape
No Posts: bladescape