Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
At this point why both just pick an orbital space station in the L4 point. With integrated railgun so it counts as a weapon?

It's mean carriable, just push it upwards, but only as long as it remains in a vacuum. I never said you could move it quickly.
That feels like cheating.

At that point, I might as well choose a symbiote-dragon(which were engineered as weapons) and see if I can terraform Mars into something theoretically habitable before I reach the point that the symbiote can't recycle my co2 back into c and o2 anymore.

I figure that if they can make it from an unknown point in the andromeda galaxy to earth in four weeks tops while taking dozens of pit stops and at least one detour then it'd only take a couple minutes to get to Mars.

A symbiote dragon is strong enough that I should be able to grab some asteroids and push them down to the planet's core, raise the gravity and infuse th core with more iron and nickel, see if we can get a magnetosphere going.

If the higher gravity and potential magnetosphere work, then oxygen becomes the bigger problem... With only one man, the solution would seem to be to come back to earth and steal a hell of a lot of potting soil, fertilizers, freshwater, and the heartiest plants I can get my hand on, try and get a decent-sized patch of land that earth plants can grow in and see what takes. With a symbiote food and water aren't an issue for me, only breathable air

With any luck, eventually, any plants that survive in that patch would eventually start spreading to the martial soil and eventually start adapting to it but that's not a guarantee. I could theoretically keep coming back to Earth to re-up on fresh Oxygen and collecting water, soil, and plant samples, but eventually something would have to happen or I'd just be stuck in a loop.