A Shockingly Ghastly Idea

Magtok frowns. All ghosts and spirits? He takes a seat on the opposite side of the desk and thinks it over. It seemed like such a simple matter only a few minutes ago, but now that Astrana's actually asking the question, all the potential issues he'd overlooked are staring back at him, wondering how he ever could've been so blind.

"Needs, is that okay with you? Can we have your ghost stuff moved off-site for a few days?" Magtok asks, looking to the ceiling, addressing what appears to be absolutely no one at all. That's unusual...maybe he has some sort of radio or phone built into his head? Or an invisible friend sneaked into the office behind him? Maybe this ghost problem has him so stressed out he's imagining people who aren't even there? He's lived in the Nexus for a long time, maybe he saw one too many impossible aberrations beyond mortal comprehension and his mind has finally snapped?

"Needs says it's fine," our cyborg nods, glancing at an extremely poisonous yellow frog sitting on his shoulder, one which definitely wasn't there just a few seconds ago. Is...is the frog Needs? Is he talking to frogs now, and keeping them concealed inside his pockets? "And don't worry, I'm sure we won't have to actually do anything to eliminate the ghost. A bunch of adventurers recently became aware of its existence, so it's really just a matter of time. I just need to keep myself safe and secure until that time has passed," he adds with a casual, dismissive shrug. Magtok Prime might has our name and face and a sinister plot to take over the Nexus, but should that really make him our responsibility? There's so many eager and unqualified cannon fodder vigilantes out there itching for a good fight; would it really be fair to deny them an opportunity to make a name for themselves? Plus it's so much easier to wait for things to blow over, y'know? I mean, what's the worst that could happen?