View Single Post

Thread: Love Letter Mafia

1. - Top - End - #243
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Love Letter Mafia

@^ Just trying to balance RL work with game, and today I have a bunch of intermittent meetings, which means my posts won't be long drawn out hypothesis, though I am actively trying to be here today.

Rogan - I appreciate your response. however, you did not grasp the entirety of the whole post. During the post, where I said I had wanted to hear more from you, I also stated I didn't read all of day 1. At that point in day 2, you only had one post. I've crossed out my point on you, as you've directly answered me. Still sus (though, to be fair, everyone is).

I'd like to check in on BatCatHat for the similar reasons. I simply must know more about what you're doing. Also, I feel I may have been accidentally right day 1, at least I wasn't wrong by being on Jeen's bandwagon, although I didn't know that at the time. Saying there's probably a wolf there, simple math being they know they weren't voting each other so hop on.

@lol, I post, walk away from my desk to a meeting, come back, and find this. @V
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2021-09-14 at 12:12 PM.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic