Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
About the chart, we also have Emmy who claimed prince turned guard and Xi claiming maid turned guard.
So, assuming they are telling the truth, the discarded cards are prince and maid.

I know somebody isn't telling the whole truth. That's Xi. It would make more sense for a Baron to connect someone with himself. And Xi can't be a guard, since I am a guard.
There are five guards. Two guard claims are confirmed via death (JeenLeen and Emmy, at least at time of death), and now we have Xihirli, Rogan, Batcathat, and Supagoof claiming guard as well. One of these people is necessarily lying, but that doesn't mean it has to be Xihirli. Batcathat flips tonight as either scum!guard or scum!non-guard. If she flips scum!guard, one of Xihirli/Rogan/Supagoof is lying about being a guard. If she flips scum!non-guard, then Xihirli/Rogan/Supagoof aren't lying about their roles.

The double Priest claim is more concerning, since Mr Popo and AV are on the top of many read lists and the activity list.
I'll once again clarify that I'm not counterclaiming Popo. From my perspective, everything makes sense: bladescape started as king, king'd Popo because Popo is shifty as hell and bladescape knows how shifty Popo can be, bladescape dies as Priest because of the King switch, and Popo swears revenge on the remaining priest. Town!Popo only swears revenge if he doesn't realize the possibility that bladescape was king, and it's possible he thought mafia kill would interrupt king power when it can't. I'm stuck unable to claim without telling scumteam where the last watcher is and triggering Popo into myslynching me before I can give literally any useful information.

Speaking of "useful information", I said I had no way to prove that I'm Priest at all, let alone prove that I was priest N1. Well on N2, I targeted gac3, and gac3 targeted gac3 and AvatarVecna...which I would've learned regardless of being Priest because I'm the one the QT was made with and gac3 was later outed as Baron.